Monday 24 October 2011

Week 7 Day 42/84 Sunday

WOW! I've never been so diligent, and into a routine like I have this BFL...although I don't feel I'm giving my nutrition part 100% I'm definetly more aware of it, and eating frequently! This morning I made myself a awesome smoothie, with protein whey, lemon fish oil and flax with frozen berries! yum!

G and I went out for breakfast where I had 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 2 eggs, beacon, and 1 sausage.

I went for a lovely walk with my Mama down at the break water along Dallas Rd, it was gorgeous! I just wore a sweater! We grabbed some tea and had a great chat, I love my mama, and I love Dallas road on a nice day!!

I  had a slice of bread with some jam my mom made, then we had a lovely roast dinner (I endulged in ice milk icecream a slice of apple pie AND a couple of yorkshire puddings...oh and a few tortilla chips with pear salsa...)

No comments:

Post a Comment