Thursday 20 October 2011

Week 6 Day 38/84 Wednesday

I slept in until 10am, after I got up at 5am to declare that I was in fact not going into work. I ate half an apple, took some crazy energy suppliment G gave me (which makes my arms tingle....probably not good!) and set off to try in get a work out. (Feeling under the weather and exhausted, this probably wasn't the greatest of ideas...as my performance reflected that!)

11am
I ran on the treadmill, and pushed myself WAY too hard, especially for it being a warm up.

I managed to get my upper body, following Friday's, but alterning it where I just didn't have the strength.

11:45am-protein shake

1:30pm- Protein bar & refresh tea
2:30pm- Few bites of my greek salad
3:00pm- Protein Bar
5:30pm- Roasted chicken w/greek salad
6:30pm- 1/2 Casadilla type thing: chicken, cheese & salsa on whole wheat wrap
8:00pm- Home made popcorn w/butter and salt (again, this probably isn't acceptable on BFL...)

11:30pm- bed (although I was EXHAUSTED! and in and out of sleep prior to that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment