Tuesday 11 October 2011

Week 5 Day 30/84 Tuesday

well...I've come to the conclusion that the reason why I wasn't feeling my workouts the next day is because every time I've used the BFL workout as a guideline I was only doing my favourite workouts....well, yesterday I switched it up and oh my, do I ever feel my upper body workout today! In fact, I was really needing to push myself on my cardio workout this morning! haha. Anyways, week 5 is gonna fly by! I'm so pleased my back fat is dwindling away....I'm almost roll free! hahahah

I woke up at 520am, but really, I figured I could just stay in bed a bit longer. So I was up and out of the house by 6:40am, and on the treadmill by 7:05.

I started counting my points the previous week, then stopped out of lazyness....but I really do think I'm going to do it going forward, I only had a weight loss of 3lbs since I started, and although I know that I'm gaining muscle, I really just want to make sure I'm on control of my food. I splurged last night, I had 4 cookies and popcorn (I really don't know what came over me). Anyways, today is a new day, and I will be sure to make myself proud!


6:30am- Banana & orange
7:05am Treadmill (same as Saturday & Thursday)

7:40am Chocolate protein Shake

9:30am- High fibre cereal w/skim milk

12:00pm- spinach salad w/1 hard boiled egg & cottage cheese

2:30pm- Protein bar

4:30pm- Apple & Protein shake
6:15pm- Salmon with 1/4c brown rice

8:15pm- 2 slices whole wheat bread w/ natural peanut butter & banana


I really wanted chocolate chip cookies....but I declined....I shouldn't have made them, or left them in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment