Tuesday 4 October 2011

Week 4 Day 23/84

I had an awesome work out!!!! I had my cardio today and went beyond my HIT from last week! Yahoo! Anyways, I'm feeling blah today mostly because I WANT TO SEE RESULTS!!!!! (externally that is) haha I know I have to wait a few more weeks but man oh man would I just love to see some!

That being said...I'm doing my 4 week pics/measurements this weekend before I have Canadian Thanksgiving dinner! haha...(can you tell that will be my free day?!) but I really don't want to overindulge...also, I'd like to get an extra thing of exercise in...maybe a hike?! we'll see, it will be a very jammed packed weekend!


I felt sooooo unmotivated this morning, but regardless I'm glad I went.

As I go on with my day, I came across this affrimation, and I have to remind myself....

Be Infinitely Patient

Being infinitely patient means having an absolute knowing that you're in vibrational harmony with the all-creating force that intended you here. You know that everything will happen at just the right time, at just the right place, with just the right people.
~Wayne Dyer
6am Orange

7:15am- Gym

1-2min 4.0mph
2-5min 5.5mph
5-6min 6.5mph
6-9min 5.5mph
9-10min 7.0mph
10-13min 5.5mph
13-14min 7.5mph
14-17min 5.5mph
17-18min 8.0mph
18-19min 8.5mph
19-20min 5.5mph

OH YES!!!!!! increased!

7:45am- Protein Shake

9:00am- Protein Bar

11:30am- 1 piece (small piece) of whole wheat pita I made last night

12:35pm- Raspberries

1:00pm- Protein Bar

4:30pm- Protien Shake (easy mix)

5:30pm-Piece of whole wheat pita pizza

6:30pm- Grapes, piece of smoked salmon

8:15pm- little tiny bowl of high fibre cereal w/skim milk

9:30pm- BED!

Wasn't the greatest in the way of eating...I didn't have full meals and I relied heavily on protein shakes and bars. I had a salad packed, but it didn't jump out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment