Sunday 2 October 2011

Week 3 Day 21/84

Today, was not a good day for eating...I had a terrible sleep, in fact I've had a terrible couple of nights. Mostly due to personal issues that have raised. None the less I'm not over indulging...I enjoyed eggs Benny, a protein bar, tea, some rainforest's crackers and brie cheese. I know its not on the plan, but it's reasonably healthy choices, but it's a lot better than 3 weeks ago!


I've noticed a bit of change in my pants. Their not as tight and muffin top has slowly progressively lessened. I ended up buying the body for life book, as the one I had was borrowed. I'm hoping this will provide some excercise idea's and keep me plugging around.


All I need is sleep...the last week has been bad for sleep...late nights early mornings, shattered emotions...not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment