Thursday 13 October 2011

Week 5 Day 32/84 Thursday

As week 5 is coming to a close (so close). I reflect back and think, WOW I've come some ways, it's been well over 21 days (the time a takes to get into a habit) and I must say, this week has been a bit of a challenge as had last week. I guess I'm getting a little antsy, wanting to see rapid changes. I have noticed big time switching up my workouts, which I think will benefit me for my week 8 check point. A friend I've met on the BFL website said something that really hit home to me, she mentioned how she wants to give this her absolute best, because she doesn't want to look back at 12 weeks and say "I could have tried harder". I thought to myself, wow! she's really got a great point there! If I'm investing this kind of time into a lifestyle change, I better do my best to accomplish big things. Going forward I'm going to keep that thought in my mind and run with it (literally!) 

I have a vision of what I want, and I know I can accomplish it. It's amazing how great you can feel about yourself, your life and the moment your in all based on simply increasing your exercise and watching what you eat. Truly amazing treating your body as the temple it should be. 


6:15 wake up!
Banana & Orange (Energy shot...yes I had one, but at least I've limited it to 1 this week thus far!)

7:10am- Gym
(Treadmill, just like Tuesday.....I NEED to increase this, as it's becoming a little easy..I'm thinking incline needs to be increased cause my little stubby legs can't run any faster!)

7:45am- Protein shake (mix)

9:00am- Protein bar

12:00pm- Spinach salad w/ cottage cheese & hard boiled egg

2:30pm- Protien bar

3:30pm- Apple & Orange

4:30pm- Protein shake (mix)

6:30pm- whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter (2slices)

8:00pm (cookie dough- bit here and there, I've been bad!)

11:00 pm- bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment