Friday 21 October 2011

Week 6 Day 40/84 Friday

YAHOO WEEK 6 IS ALMOST COMPLETE!! HALF WAY THERE!
I'm not going to lie, I was extremely discouraged this week and not feeling like myself....however I still pushed myself through and didn't give up. My life literally has been consumed of BFL...and it's good, because I'm want to finish something I've started...I read a few post from other BFL'ers and something did stand out. I'm not the only one feeling like this isn't happening fast enough. This week especially I've been so concerned with my image in the mirror and not happy with my lack of energy this week, that it's effecting my mood, and positive energy. I NEED to change my paradyme around and be happy, proud, positive and grateful I'm able to get up each day without too much struggle, and attend the gym.
My dad is struggling with being depressed about the way he looks and feels. He has had a cast on for over 2 years (they had to fuse his wrist, upon many surgeries, he has rheumatoid arthritis, basically one would consider the odds against him. I'm voiced my concern to him regarding his lifestyle right now. He doesn't do anything for his health. I spoke on the phone with him last night and after some encouragement last week he wants to change his lifestyle, I really hope he does. He said he'd plan on signing up for  a learn to run clinic today. I wish him the best, and I will support him and his new lifestyle change. On that note, I need to be grateful my snowboarding injury hasn't held me back, and that I've proven to my body it's capable of many things, with determination, positive vibes etc, I should be able to accomplish many, many things!
5:30am- 1 slice of toast w/natural peanut butter (I woke up craving/hungry for this)
6:30am- Gym
Treadmill
1-5mins 4.0mph
5-15 mins 5.5mph
*Slowed down the warm up- way to tired this week, and this felt really good!
Lower Body Workout
Hamstrings:
LegPress
12: 160
10: 180
8: 200
6: 220
12: 220
Leg Squats
12: Bar +10lbs
Quads:
Leg extensions (standing)
12: 170
10: 180
8: 190
6: 200
12: 200
Forward Lung
12: 10 w/bosu ball (this was awesome! hard, but felt great!)


Calves
Standing Calf rises
12: 80
10: 90
8: 100
6:110
12: 110
Standing Calf Rises
12: 110
Abs:
Crunch
12: 12
10: 12
8: 12
6: 12
12: 12
HIT: Plank (70sec)

7:30am- Protein Shake
9:30am- high fiber cereal w/skim milk

12:30pm- Spinach salad w/chicken, cucumber, tomato's, raspberry vinaigrette

2:00pm- Protein bar

4:30- Protein Shake

6:00pm- Sushi (california roll)

7:00pm- slice of toast w/natural peanut butter

8:00pm- Salted caramel mocha non fat no whip

No comments:

Post a Comment