Monday 17 October 2011

Week 6 Day 35/84 Sunday

WOW! I'm already half way there!!! I cannot believe how FAST these past 5 weeks have gone! I'm anxious to see significant progress in the coming 7 weeks! I really do need to refocus on my eating, since I'm splurging here and there (not overally bad, but having a taste here and there do add up!) 

Since I had my splurge last night, today is a much needed day to be aware about what I eat...although something are questionable whether or not they'd be approved on BFL, I still made myself aware of what I was eating.

10am- Wake up- Protein bar

1230am- Salted caramel mocha, non fat no whip (this probably isn't acceptable due to the sugar in it...)

G and I then went for a lovely walk along the breakwater...it was nice to chat about our future goals etc...

1:30pm- Naanwhich, which consist of Indian Food: Pita (not whole wheat) butter chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepers and very (I mean very!) little cheese.

4:30pm- Protein Bar

6:00pm- Turkey, potato, carrots, stuffing (portioned!)

9:00pm- calm tea

No comments:

Post a Comment