Monday 24 October 2011

Week 6 Day 41/84 Saturday

This morning I had a protein bar then headed out to Elk and Beaver lake and ran 10km with Derek. My time was 1hr, however I'll add a few mins onto that because I forgot to start the clock right away...the first 25mins were great, I had no problem. Then I needed to rest...so I then started doing run 3mins walk 1min, and that helped me through to the end. I was impressed that after 4 or 5 months of not running distance I was able to accomplish that! I guess BFL is really helping with my strength training!! I didn't have any knee or ankle issues and I felt awesome! I had half a protein bar after the run then peanut butter w/ toast.

I hit up fuel after my run and got some flax seed and some fish oil. Yum! can't wait to make a shake!

I did an increadible power clean of my house today! Cleaned the fridge organized a cupboard etc. Man does it ever look good!

We went out for dinner with a couple of G's friends, I enjoyed a chicken sandwhich with pesto, cheese, avocado, tomato and a breast of chicken w/fries...

I really am feeling good about myself, I notice a difference and it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment