Wednesday 28 September 2011

Week 3 Day17/84

Oh boy did I ever have a late night last night! It was nice to catch up with a couple of good friends, but it made getting out of bed this morning difficult! However I did do it because I knew if I did I’d get my workout out of the way and be proud of myself, after all- I’ve come this far!

With a 5 hour energy behind me, I did an awesome work out! I managed to increase my weights and over all felt much better about myself then I did yesterday (I was down in the dumps for sure!).

This morning I sort of thought I saw a bit of change in my mid section...(here’s to hoping!) I know it’s I’m only through part way through week 3 of the challenge, but it’s nice to have some encouragement! One of the forum members sent a really good website to us regarding seeing changes along weeks 8 through 12 and apparently it will just happen, like you wake up on Christmas Day and surprise! You’re down a dress size or two! Incredible! I cannot wait for that moment! I have a few things to look forward to, and therefore I really need for some changes to happen! I’ve got A’s wedding New Year’s Eve and I really want to look good for that! I also will be away in Toronto and will want to buy some clothes! So many things to look forward too! I know I can do this, I’ve done it before!

5:50am- Wake up

6:05am- Banana

6:30am- Gym
Lower Body Workout
Quads:
Leg extensions
12:
10:
8:
6:
12:
Forward Lung
12:

Hamstrings:
Legcurls
12:
10:
8:
6:
12:

Legpress
12: 180

Calves
Standing Calf rises
12: 60
10:80
8:90
6:100
12: 100
Standing Calf Rises
12: 100
Abs:
Arm leg lift
Crunch X12

7:30am Protein Shake (4pts)

9:00am- Strawberries

10:30am- high fibre cereal w/skim milk (5pts)

12:00pm- whole wheat pasta w/extra lean ground turkey and spaghetti sauce (8pts)

2:00pm- Protein Bar (4pts)

4:30pm- Protein Shake (pre mix) (5pts)

6:30pm- ** Went to Grandma's for dinner....
Squash w/pasta sauce and feta cheese (soo delish!) (3pts)
Salad (1pt)
Asparagus
Macaroni & cheese (very small portion-and I skipped bday cake!) (10pts)

Points used: 40
Allowed: 30
Weekly: 31-10= 20pts

I went to bed again late tonight, I was watching G's game...oh well! Have to get back on track


So I'm hoping that with my training I'll be able to accomplish either the West Coast Trail, or the JDF Trail this coming summer- I have time to prepare- and its always been on my bucket list!





No comments:

Post a Comment