Sunday 25 September 2011

Week 2 Day 14/84

Officially week 2 is complete, and time is flying! I definitely feel as if I've gotten into somewhat of a routine, and feel my body changing for the better. I definitely don't feel bloated and fat, which is what I was feeling prior to doing this program. Since I took yesterday as my free day, I had to be on top of my eating today, and to be sure to get my cardio HIT workout in. I got my food for the week and will take the rest of the day to prep- although I'm really not feeling so hot, my lower abdominal area is feeling pretty uncomfortable along with my lower back...I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.




10:0am- Scrammbed egg whites w/light shredded cheese, 1/4 avocado, salsa and whole wheat wrap.


12:00pm- Trail mix 1/4cup followed by gym (followed Thursday HIT workout) Need to increase!


12:30pm- Protein Bar


4pm- Protein Pudding


630pm:

No comments:

Post a Comment