Wednesday 14 September 2011

Week 1 Day 3/84

Last night I was EXHAUSTED yet again, but I managed to go to a Hatha Flow yoga class, it was hard, I'm not flexible right now by any means and my body just feels big, awkward and uncomfortable! Regardless I went, and I felt so relaxed as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders, I fell asleep during the relaxation and when I woke up, all I wanted to do was get home and climb into bed and go to sleep. I managed to get to bed around 930pm while listening to a mediation audio track. Again, I slept well and had woke up to hit the gym yet again!


5:40am Breakfast 
High fibre cereal w/ skim milk

6:40am Gym Time!
15 min run on treadmill at 5.5mph 0 incline

Lower Body Workout
Quads:
Leg extensions
Forward Lung
Hamstrings:
Legcurls
Legpress
Calves
Standing Calf rises
Abs:
Arm leg lift
Lateral Crunch
Crunch


7:30am Snack: Protein Shake

11:30am Lunch:
California Roll (Sushi)


2:30pm Snack: Protein bar


5:30pm Dinner
2 Slices of whole wheat bread w/ natral peanut butter and sugar free jam
6:30 pm Snack: 
Whole wheat wrap with 2 eggs and 2 Italian Sausage & Lettuce (I wasn't all that hungry after work so I ate a snack then a meal)

I found a picture of me in 2009 while in the Dominican...man would I love to be this size again...and I thought I was HUGE!!! (If I could go back in time, I'd take my thoughts back!)





I had pre made a salad for lunch at work today, but because I had to run an errand at lunch I decided to go with sushi, only it made me feel so full and stuffed the entire afternoon it was hard to eat my protein bar and then dinner after work. I went for peanut butter and jam, although I suppose I could have done with just one slice rather than the two slices. I had zero motivation for anything after work, it took everything in me just to stay up will 730pm, I crashed till midnight and then got up grabbed a glass of water and went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment