Tuesday 20 September 2011

Week 2 Day 9/84

I have a feeling these entries might start to slow down a bit, as I get into the routine of working out. However I do want to make it a priority to track the foods I eat and the exercises I do. Last week I didn’t track what my weights lifted were, but I want to make that an effort this week so I know what to improve on and where I’ve progressed from.

This morning I decided to sleep in a little bit, mostly because it’s cardio day and I don’t really need to leave as early as I would if I were doing weights.

Breakfast: 6:30am- High fibre cereal w/skim milk

Gym:

Cardio:
1-2mins 4.0mph
2-5min 5.0mph
5-6min 5.5mph
6-9min 5.0mph
9-10min 6.0mph
10-13min 5.0mph
13-14min 6.5mph
15-17min 5.0mph
17-18min 7.0mph
18-19min 7.5mph
19-19:30min 5.0mph
19:30-20:30min 4.5mph
20:30-21:30mon 3.5mph

**After a couple more of these sessions, I think next week I will step up the intensity level.

7:45am- Protein Shake (Quick mix)

10:30am- Apple (going to attempt to eat something like this before lunch to see if it makes a difference)

11:00am- Trio bar (Vegan bar w/nuts)

12:00pm Lunch- Last night left over: 1c egg pasta, extra lean ground turkey, homemade sauce, w/cottage cheese. Spinach salad (my special salad)


3:00pm Protein Bar

5:30pm- High fibre cereal w/ skim milk (small serving)
1 whole wheat tortilla, salasa, 1/4 alvocado, lite shredded cheese, 2 eggs, lettuce

9:30pm Bed!

was so exhausted when I got home from work last night. I had a headache and just felt down i the dumps. G's Dad was in town last night for work so he wanted me to go to dinner with them, there were going to the hotel pub. By the time I got home and was laying down I felt exhausted. I didn't want to go anywhere, I just wanted to sleep. I had a cat nap until G woke me up, I really had intentions of going, but he was very supportive in understanding that I'm on this program and that there might not be too much to choose from. I'm so lucky he's supportive like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment