Sunday 18 September 2011

Week 1 Day 7/84

It's frustrating not having a schedule like I would normally have during the week. Going to bed late, sleeping in etc really throws off your eating routine, although I wasn't hungry, I don't see how it can  be beneficial...we'll see!

10:00am high fiber cereal w/skim milk

1:45pm- Protein bar w/ pumpkin spice latte- non fat (yes I splurged a bit...tis the season!)

2:35pm- trail mix (1/4c) & banana


6:30pm- whole wheat pita w/ light ham & chicken breast w/taco seasoning, pineapple & shredded light marble cheese. Spinach salad w/tomato, cucumber, feta cheese (not light, very little) avocado.


9:30pm- Protein pudding


11:15pm bedtime!


This weekend was for sure scattered...but I felt I didn't eat terrible considering it was my mom's birthday, and I did get my workout in which I was thrilled about! I'm overall please with how this week went, I know after another week or so I'll be in a routine, and hopefully start seeing some changes. Already I feel 100 times better. I wasn't thrilled with my pictures (who ever is at the start) and then Friday night not being able to find anything to wear was depressing, everything was tight and uncomfortable...this is just motivation to keep going and stay on track. I have a few personal goals this week:


Mark down my weights lifted
Continue early morning workouts
Yoga class this week
Sign up for rowing
Pre pack meals the night before
Sort my house out/Laundry
Get into a schedule to finish TRU course

Here are the pics reviled....ewwwww! 








No comments:

Post a Comment