Thursday 15 September 2011

Week 1 Day 4/84

I went to bed very early last night and really had a tough time getting out of bed this morning, I was so comfy and really just wanted to relax...I don't know so much if it was that I was tired, because I didn't have lack of sleep, but just burnt out maybe? I decided not to go with indoor soccer, it just seems like too much to take on all at once, which I kind of suspected would happen. I figure I'll just take each day as it comes. I didn't make it to the gym this morning for my cardio, but I will at lunch. I woke up extremely sore this morning, but I know once my body gets moving I'm totally fine!

I feel like I'm eating a lot of food. I'm so used to the old weightwatchers way and counting points that I feel I'm over and above my "daily allowance"

6:40am Breakfast 
High fibre cereal w/ skim milk

11:30am Half protein bar & 1 hardboiled egg

12:30pm: Gym Time!
5 min walk to gym  and 5min back to work & HIT workout:

1-4min 5.5mph
4-5min 6.5mph
5-9min 5.5mph
9-10min 7.0mph
11-14min 5.5mph
14-15min 7.5mph
15-16min 4.5mph
16-17min 5.5mph
17-18min 7.0mph
18-19min 7.5mph
20-21min 4.5mph

1:00pm- Second half of protein bar

3:30pm Snack: Protein Shake

5:30pm Dinner

**I had a sudden bank appointment, and therefore didn't get home for dinner- G made me what food he had and therefore I had:

chicken and mozzarella ravioli with sauce (very little sauce) and maybe 6 ravioli's.

8:30 pm Snack:

1 Slice of whole wheat bread with P&J (gah this is starting to become a comfort food...) 


I certainly don't like working out at lunch time...my whole day was thrown off, but over all I got what I needed done, and I'm pleased. I went to bed around 930 last night and slept right through the night- I've really noticed that I'm getting a full night sleep in, and I really do enjoy not having sleepless nights. It's also nice to have the bed to myself- Not that I can tell either way, as I'm out cold each night!

No comments:

Post a Comment