Thursday 22 September 2011

Week 2 Day 11/84

I woke up this morning just before my alarm went off (530am). I had some doubts on whether or not I would make the effort to the gym first thing, as it was a bit of backtracking since I had a course downtown. I was up and figured 20mins and I'm done for the day. I had a hard time getting started on the treadmill and part way through the button wouldn't let me increase my speed, so I quickly jumped off it and onto another one. I did an extra minute of 6.5mph to get my heart rate up again. I was so thrilled I got it done this morning. It was so nice and peaceful finishing early and having time left over to take my time grabbing a pumpkin spice latte and breakfast sandwich then driving down town.

Wake up: 5:30am

6:30am Gym
Treadmill 20mins
1-2min 3.4mph
2-4min 5.0mph
4-5min 5.5mph
5-9min 5.0mph
9-10min 6.0mph
10-13min 5.0mph
13-14min 6.5mph
14-17min 5.0mph
17-18min 7.0mph
18-19min 7.5mph
19-20min 5.0mph

*this is generally what my workout was with the exception of jumping from one treadmill to the other.

7:00am Protein Shake (pre made)

8:10am Starbucks reduced fat turkey bacon breakfast sandwich (Whole wheat bread, eggwhites, reduced fat cheese and turkey bacon)
~Tall, non fat, sugar free pumpkin spice latte (This lady caused a suger craving, I doubt it was sugar free)

10:00am- Pepermint tea (with tsp of honey)- I really should stop with the honey...

12:00pm- I started eating my pre packed salad, but believe it or not, I burned the eggs, and lost my appetite with that and the brown avocado- therefore I settled with Sushi (again). California roll.

2:00pm- Protein Bar

4:30pm- Protein Shake (Pre made)

6:30pm- 2 Slices of whole wheat bread with P&J (light/sugar free)


Tonight I baked soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies, I didn't lick the bowl, I didn't test, I just made them, had zero craving and was so happy with myself. Only thing I wasn't happy about is when I went and got sushi I bought this other thing, mainly because I needed to reach the purchase minimum to use debit, but also because I thought it was gum- anyways, it wasn't gum it was this chewy candy and I loved it and ate the whole thing (1pkg=210cals) Lesson learned...that's 20mins on the treadmill...YIKES!




No comments:

Post a Comment