Thursday 29 September 2011

Week 3 Day 18/84

Holly smokes! As week 3 is coming to a close, I cannot believe how fast it’s gone, although that being said it’s felt like I’ve been doing this forever!! I’m switching up my routine for next week that way it will give my body that “muscle confusion” you read about. I’m hoping that in the next few weeks I’ll start seeing some results!

I went to bed late last night (again!) I watched G’s soccer game, but I did manage to roll out of bed this morning and hit the gym for a HIT cardio work out (I did the same on Tuesday) and was able to complete my HIT points successfully! Yay! At least I see the changes in my strength, now for the external part!

6:20am Wake up

7:10am Gym
Cardio HIT (same as Tuesday routine)

7:30am- Protein Shake

9:30am- Strawberries

10:30am- High fibre cereal w/skim milk

12:30pm- Protein Bar

2:30pm-Protein Bar

4:30pm- Protein Shake

7:00pm- Pesto Wrap w/chicken, tzaiki, avocado, lettuce, cucumber (not the heathiest choice ie the wrap and tzakiki)

Bed: 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment