Wednesday 9 November 2011

Week 9 Day 59/84

Last night I went to my brother and his wife’s place last night. My sister inlaw is a RMT so I was fortunate to have her massage my shoulders and neck (I’ve been suffering for the last week!). She made a killer pizza- whole wheat bread and veggies w/cheese. I also enjoyed a nice glass of red wine (which I’m starting to get a liking for!). By the time I played with the kids, got the massage and the glass of wine later, I was BEAT! I went home and fell asleep in my sweats!

This morning I was at the gym for 630, unfortunately the gym wasn’t going to open until 7am (it’s reading break at the university, and therefore they feel the need to open the gym later...) I hung out in the car for a solid half hour, which erked me because it cuts into my workout at the gym.

I only let myself run 7mins on the treadmill but I did 1-2mins at 4.3mph then 2-7mins 6.5mph all at a 2% incline.

*need in add workout from book

No comments:

Post a Comment