Tuesday 8 November 2011

Week 9 Day 57/84

I’m a little upset that I didn’t blog from Oct 26th until yesterday (Nov 6th). Although I followed the workouts, and veered off track with a eating a little bit, I’m not going to let it set me back. I am feeling somewhat discouraged. G is telling me I need to change my workout, and that I need more intensity, speaking of which, intensity as in the actual intensity workout. Personally, I find it nice to leave my house to work out. I don’t want to work out in my living room. I also need to remember it’s only been 8 weeks for crying out loud! I know I will feel better when J does my pictures and measurements on Friday morning.

This morning I needed to switch up my workout for my upper body. It was a bit of a challenge, and I always hate switching up because I feel so lost, and that I didn’t get anything out of it. However, I really pushed myself, and I felt that I got a good workout in. (My arms are so huge, and I hate it, I’m just starting to see some-what of definition, but I feel so bulky...I don’t like my body. My hips, upper back and arms are my parts that I really don’t like...of course there other parts but the 4 I listed are the ones I really don’t like. I shouldn’t be speaking this way, I should love my body, and focus on the fact that I ‘m healthy, and active, and I need to make the best with what I’ve got and be grateful. Ok- enough of the pity party.

I am feeling my back, butt and hamstrings from my hike yesterday, makes me want to do it every weekend!!

5am wake up

630- Gym
15mins on treadmill

Upper Body workout** Need to get workout book to fill in**

7:30- Protein shake with fish oil and flax

10am- high fibre cereal w/skim milk

11am- Protein Bar

12:30pm- California Roll

3:30pm- Protein Bar

4:30pm- Protein bar & California Roll

9:15pm-Bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment