Wednesday 16 November 2011

Week 10 Day 66/84 Wednesday

I have to admit, I’m feeling so lost right now. Before when I did BFL I didn’t follow the meal plan, I strictly did the exercises, ran a lot with a running clinic and did weight watchers. I lost a lot and looked fantastic! I never took before and after pics, but judging  by what I wore, and pictures of me fully clothed, I’m banking on the fact that I was a lot more successful! That being said, I’m running tonight, Interval training mostly. I need more than just 20mins three times a week...I’m used to running 30+ km a week and right now I’m doing maybe 15km. I also want to do weight watchers to count my points. We’ll give this a try for the next three weeks or more and see if the outcome is any better.

I tried the eliptical today, interesting...my butt and hamstrings definetly got a work out. I was on for 15mins. Although I felt the burn, I didn't feel like I took away any cardio, like I do when I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment