Thursday 26 January 2012

Week 3 Day 23

Holly smokes does time ever fly!!

I’ve been keeping up with my weight watchers (diligently!). As well a girlfriend and I have signed up for a half marathon running clinic. I was sick last week, so the only exercise I got was a day snowboarding (which left my feeling it the next day!). Thus far I have lost a total of 6lbs!! I’m pretty excited about that! I’m really looking forward to seeing some results! I was so upset when I saw a picture of me at New Years...I wanted to die! I couldn’t believe that I let myself go... Again, I really want that body I had while in the Dominican- and better!  I also hope to accomplish the half marathon in 2hrs (anything under 2:10 I suppose I’d be happy with!)...

G and I are getting ready to take off for a snowboarding trip to Montana with another couple, we are SO looking forward to the vacation, and I really hope to stick to my work out routine!

Hopefully by Monday I will be back to my gym routine, as I know that will only help the results show faster!



My goal....


No comments:

Post a Comment