Thursday 5 January 2012

Week 1 Day 2

I went to the gym and did a lower body work out after I ran 15mins on the treadmill. It feels great to be back at it, but I’m so down about my body...I know it will take hard work, I just wish my partner was on the same boat at me, and maybe when drastic results start showing he’ll realize he’ll want to get on the same page. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a very athletic person, but it’s the food and drinks that has done us both in. We’re starting to look like were “too comfortable”. I refuse to EVER get to that point. I’m really looking forward to starting my half marathon clinic with Kate! It will be nice to have a friend that I see a few times a week that is wanting to get involved in a healthy lifestyle.

I ate pretty well today, I had my porridge, apple, total of 3 hard boiled eggs, almonds and then at dinner Graeme surprised me with Thai and I splurged on chocolate...this is NOT part of the wild rose program. However based on my day relating to family, I could have done a lot worse. I’m back at it today...I guess I need to find the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment