Tuesday 20 March 2012

Week 12

Here we are going into week 12; I’ve officially lost 11.5lbs, I wanted more to be gone, however I’ve had a crazy change of events, as well as Vacation which involved many Macadamia Clusters....

I had my appendix removed at the end of week 9 and didn’t do any form of exercise in week 10 and 11. Therefore, I’ve lost a little/maintained, which is excellent, however I would have liked to see myself loose at least 15lbs by now.

That being said, I’m on focus and more motivated then ever! I’ve finally fit into a pair of pants I haven’t worn in over a year and a half! And I’m so stoked! Also, G and I are going to Hawaii next March and I want to get that hot beach body back!

I’m finding the WW easy to follow now and I’m not scared of it! Especially because I’m seeing results! The running and going to the gym helps, so I’m looking forward to doing it full force!

I’ve started Dani Johnson’s program- First Steps to Success, and War on Debt, and I feel there’s some enlightenment in my life, some form of hope, and G too has turned his thinking around! One of the steps include: "eating out of your pantry" Yes...I'm taking on the challenge this week to eat out of my pantry...I'm seeing how long and how little money have to spend at the grocery store... It's going to take some creative thinking- but I think I'm up for the challenge. I need to make a list of the food I've got and put it into action!

I’ve recently signed up for school and will start plugging away at my designation! I’m pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment