Tuesday 22 May 2012

Sometimes you need a break!

Last week I enjoyed a work trip to Montreal where I thoroughly enjoyed drinking wine, and eating fantastic food. I tried to be conscience of what I put in my month and did a good job, then just decided heck with it! I’m going to enjoy this! I managed to walk a lot and get two work outs in. However, my love for food didn’t subside when I arrived home, I enjoyed Thai, a bbq and more beverages! I think my body needed this however. As I have been training hard, and eating healthy I think I needed to “shock” my system. I did however get a hike and two runs in over the long weekend, I figured it was better than nothing!

I was afraid to weigh myself on the scale this past Sunday, but I acknowledge the fact that it will have to wait, I have to give my body this week to recover from last week’s “break” and figured the scale wouldn’t be a true result of my current status. On that note- although I’m thoroughly enjoying this weight loss, I am getting extremely frustrated with the lack of clothes that fit! I really don’t want to go out and buy clothes right now, because I want to save that for when I’m at my goal! Until then I’ll have to be creative with my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment