Monday 7 May 2012

Motivation!

It's been fantastic having G on the same page as me with the healthy lifestyle. A few times we went for a hike, and it’s something I really enjoy doing! He however still enjoys his sweets, and it’s at times difficult to for me to be stern, yet passive because I know you need to have balance. He’s doing so well, and I find it so attractive his ambition, motivation and attitude in general! He’s looking really good too, and I LOVE and so look forward to our hikes! A few friends have joined us the last few times to hike Mt Finlayson and having that “like minded” people around makes a wonderful support group for living a healthy lifestyle.

I showed G my before and today’s pics and he was shocked at the difference. I guess when your around someone all the time you don’t really notice (although he had mentioned to be before that my mid section was looking smaller). It reminded me of the disappointment I have in myself for letting myself go like that. It’s so important for me to feel, and look good. Not only does diet and exercise help internally, but externally too- and the external is a reflection of how good the inside is J. I’m so looking forward to getting to where I would like to be, and I truly hope it’s in time for summer!! I do have two months before July, and I’m really hoping my 26th birthday I can have pictures taken with pride :D.

1 comment:

  1. Hiking sounds like so much fun! It's great you have his support, and have him on board too. Nothing feels better than getting healthy, fit and confident with your best friend! I'm so happy your feeling so good!

    ReplyDelete